ASM 1.83% 80.5¢ australian strategic materials limited

I can only speak on what I see, have a look at the majors (blue...

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    I can only speak on what I see, have a look at the majors (blue chips), there is alot of activity in the buy/sell side, retail and shorters.
    This is not the case with ASM, and this has been highlighted quite often on these forums.
    If you want to verify these have a look at it randomly on a daily basis, it stands out.
    Next, get a copy of the price graph against the shorters. There is a distinct correlation between the two.
    None of us are in a position to put in buy or sell orders which are not economical to do so and yet that is the majority of trades.
    I would have more reason to worry if there is an exiting by retail trades.
    Let's not turn this into an episode of the Simpsons where the kids in the back of the car were continually asking "are we there yet"
    I don't think there is a person here including management that did not hope this thing would have finished yesterday, it is what it is, along with the wins and setbacks and time delays.
    If ASM is more than 15 years in the making to where it is today who am I to question why its taking so long?
    My time-table will always take second place to their time-table.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.83%)
Mkt cap ! $145.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 83.0¢ 79.0¢ $384.5K 476.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11039 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.5¢ 36943 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.