ASM 1.44% 68.5¢ australian strategic materials limited

the only problem that has been was delays and market hates that...

1. 787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    the only problem that has been was delays and market hates that so asm didn't use 'delay' word and got canned anyway .. and delays will trump all if they reappear or are not resolved in a timely manner, with asm I believe it's been that simple, as I alluded to commissioning issues 6 moths ago and got told by few here that it would be straight forward at best .. delays will and have ruled the sp, tech analysis so far has been whatever, asm driven by strong fundamentals moving it for us to 2bil marcap which was probably justified until delays where pulling the wheels off due to the very real covid mess that was, delays create anxiety which fuels and feeds itself as indicated by thousands of posts on hc .. if you own a private business goog luck with your tech analysis if you can find the chart .. if not check the fundamentals before booking a holiday, so asm fundamentals are good, going long equals who cares about ta, just punting daily? then TA is essential ..oh I think we have another potential peer, with new tech that the yanks have recognised somewhat recently ... lmg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.44%)
Mkt cap ! $124.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.0¢ 71.5¢ 68.5¢ $167.5K 240.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 36938 68.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.0¢ 3667 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.