ASM 3.11% 78.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

Hi @Icecold85,My sentiments exactly, except for the divorce...

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Hi @Icecold85,

My sentiments exactly, except for the divorce scenario (for me, it would happen because I am ... [many defects]).

It disturbed me, how very 'nervous' DW appeared on camera at the last AGM. I could not attribute that to first time jitters or stage fright. My gut was rumbling: maybe DW knows that what he is saying / or not saying is B.S. unrealistic / unfair. But (oh well) I held on / didn't sell in the $12-$14 range.

Perhaps (someone had to go) DW had to jump ship rather than face the grilling from peeved retail shareholders at the next AGM. The actual reason might be very different and even personal. Even so, it seems pointless, I won't lay blame and criticism on his successor CEO (for past shortcomings). I hope the Board really lifts: What happens next is all.

Maybe I'm crazy (I've been proved very wrong about my positive outlook for ASM, so far), but since June I've been adding 10% to my ASM holding each month. I did not imagine that I would be so delighted if only ASM returns to the mid $4s with no CR beforehand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.0¢
Change
-0.025(3.11%)
Mkt cap ! $141.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 81.0¢ 77.5¢ $427.1K 536.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2053 78.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.