ASM 5.77% 82.5¢ australian strategic materials limited

I have quite a few years behind me and tend to look at things in...

1. 521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    I have quite a few years behind me and tend to look at things in a different light, sometimes no matter what happens there will always be people who are unhappy.
    ASM looks for customers and we get postings as to why can't they find any, when they get their first customer why can't they find more, when they get their first order why wasn't it bigger, when they don't announce anything why don't they, when they do announce the price goes down.
    It may be worthwhile before people post to take a big breath and think about it.
    Sometimes the fundementals of a company only change in the minds of people, the reality is usually different.
    We buy a share at 1c sell at 10c and consider ourselves winners, the price goes to 20c and we consider ourselves losers.
    This is the nature of the ASX beast, we are married to it for better or for worse.
    There will always be a wide spread of reasons why people buy ASM, from making a quick buck, to capital gains, to dividends, each person has his reasons. Its like asking 10 lawyers a question and getting 11 answers.
    When I post something the above explations are the main platform in which I base my comments.
    I ithink I have said alot, and on a brighter note I am off on a 5 week holiday to India in 2 weeks time, it will give at least one poster to talk as much rubbish as he likes without me replying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.5¢
Change
0.045(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $149.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
79.0¢ 85.0¢ 78.5¢ $452.6K 550.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12000 82.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.0¢ 2828 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.