ASM 3.11% 78.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

Well we can can expect the short and cross traders to play there...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Well we can can expect the short and cross traders to play there games - afterall this is their business. I think you just work out if you are a long term or short term holder. Price will come back up and more into next year so if you can hold then do so. If you have tried your hand at silly margin loans then this will be stressfull. I will post again when more good news continues. In the meantime - if you want to know someones agenda ask why they post all the time. They could just post and say there two cents and just leave it . When they continue to create threads one way or another - they are playing a game - cause who has that time to waste bickering on a stock. They obvisouly feel many people look to hot copper as an oracle. I would warn you all of all posters. Even ones who seem to give advice - you have to ask for what agenda.

So till the next report. My agenda is to sell out 20 plus - so I am only going to be looking at the good and reading what the experts says not those with tin foil hats.

Laslty - if you are all serious about making money - please take advice from someone who has Proven record in this. Do not take money advice from someone who is not an expert - we dont get rich from following the poor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.0¢
Change
-0.025(3.11%)
Mkt cap ! $141.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 81.0¢ 77.5¢ $427.1K 536.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2053 78.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.