ASM 3.73% 77.5¢ australian strategic materials limited

ASM Chart Thread, page-9069

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Hey mate, going to try and address your questions here and the previous comment you linked in order.

Free cash flow is calculated after tax, the Post-Tax NPV would be using the free cash flow number. That's why right above it "total undiscounted pre-tax free cash flow" is used to differentiate between the two.

In your linked comment you mentioned minerology, eudialyte and monazite. Dubbo is made up of silicate, natroniobite and bastnaesite minerals. Dubbo is not made up of Eudialyte, the geologist (Ian Chalmers) has talked about this most recently at the The Australian Institute of Geoscientists Mines and Wines 2022, the Zirconium and HREE's are found in silicate minerals specifically the Eudialyte group of which Eudialyte is only one member but is not found at Dubbo, silicates differ according to the structure of their silicate anion. Not sure where you got your spreadsheet, calling the mineralogy of Dubbo "Eudialyte" is incorrect and there are a fair few spelling mistakes so I'm loath to trust the stats of all the companies listed, could you give me a link to that spreadsheet? The reason ore minerology of other REE miners differs is they are targeting Light REE. All the LREE at Dubbo are hosted within the Bastnaesite, all the Niobium is within the natroniobite and all the Zircon and HREE's are with in the silicates.

The reason ASM carries on about working with ANSTO is because together they created a flow sheet (patented by ASM) to produce a de-hafniated zirconium product.

Your last comment; "I briefly listened to the AGM recording few days ago, the Koreans won't start FEED until secure funding", could you get a clip of that statement from the AGM? I find it hard to believe that any member of the board said that because ASM is the one who will issue the notice to proceed with FEED, not Hyundai Engineering

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
77.5¢
Change
-0.030(3.73%)
Mkt cap ! $140.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
79.0¢ 80.0¢ 77.5¢ $139.0K 176.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10343 77.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.5¢ 17000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.