ASM 0.96% 51.5¢ australian strategic materials limited

ASM MD in Europe scouting for production facilities, page-6

1. 7,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2084
    I think the momentum has noticeably slowed down in the last few months. I don't put any faith in an article like the one above that anything significant from the government is happening in the short term. In fact, my reading of it confirms the general lack of coordination between various 'interested parties' is still unresolved.

imo..... ASM is on the right track proceeding with the South Koreans. It is only because of the prospect of the downstream manufacturing of the magnets and the titanium powder production that it guarantees the commercialization the Zirontech.

I don't like that the optimization study has not yet been announced... although I am sure it will be all good, it is starting to look like there are some significant delays in the background. I am suspecting ASM has not yet reached the point where enough funds have been committed to proceed with Dubbo.

Back in 2011 ALK announced MoU's with European companies for zirconium and niobium offtakes... my guess is DW is chasing those up. Personally, I think the funding for Dubbo is only about halfway there.
    Last edited by Dazedandconfused: 27/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.96%)
Mkt cap ! $93.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 53.0¢ 50.5¢ $142.1K 276.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2328 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 3500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.