ASM 1.29% 76.5¢ australian strategic materials limited

ASM will be one of the most sorted Stock

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Hi All, I know everybody is bleeding. Some are bleeding more than others, ASM is still holding up quite well despite fallen to $10. Most here may have top up a little to make sure that they will not miss out. I can tell you, I myself have top up almost $50K today. I can only see that the oppertunitlily may not be there once ASM starts to move again. Just focus on what ASM is all about. The demand of producing the core component that every tech company wants. And it is outside of China, you all must have read what is currently happening in China right now, when business enterprise is not being regulated properly the bubble is stating to POP... this is what Jack Ma pointed out and now his is no-where to be seem! Just wait and see, we won't regret, might be feeling a little hurt, sad and down but the rebounds is so so rewarding.
    Hold on fellow holders, stay together and stay strong, don't let this small price adjustment give you the temptation thinking I take some profit now, or I will miss out! Well have a good night -- I am already looking at the EQS 53 AMG!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $138.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
78.5¢ 79.5¢ 73.5¢ $303.2K 399.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7712 76.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.0¢ 1500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.