ASM 3.77% 82.5¢ australian strategic materials limited

ASMMoving Forward

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Well, we have made it to $10. Looking ever promising and have always believed it would get here!.
    I can only see that ASM will progress into ASX300 with NO problems and will in fact will be in the league of amongst's Australia leading companies, and it's SP will skyrocket in years to come. I have posted here before when the SP was about $3, that this Stock will be $10. So I am looking for $15 within 6 month. Let see if I am right!. DYOR

Looking forward (3 years), dividends will be provided and SP moving to 3 digits. Think about the technology behind this wonderful company. Having partned with the SK, and many more plants are schedule to be built and commission. Excellent team of Managements, with IG being the LARGEST holder and other private funds and investors are now coming in, would only gives more confident to us shareholders.

EV is taking off around the world. Carbon targets, to be met. Defence technology needed by the US to rival CHINA, everything is depending on Rare Earth. Right? Japan is with us!

Don't worry about the Ute Mate, you can alway get that later. A ute with a Big A%$#% battery packs and E/Motor that will work better than its petrol counterpart!

Good Night.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.5¢
Change
0.030(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $148.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
81.5¢ 83.0¢ 80.0¢ $101.3K 124.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7074 82.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.5¢ 7927 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.39pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.