ASN 0.00% 12.0¢ anson resources limited

Disclaimer: The following is only my opinion.I think what people...

1. 731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Disclaimer: The following is only my opinion.

I think what people need to realise is that the last week or so has not been retail buying into hype or on an announcement that makes the stock shoot up, it’s been institutions and big investors taking a position. This is evident by observing the course of sales and the “churn” that can be seen during market trading. The general flow is a rise in price a few pips with decent volume/money and then a slight retraction back. The slight retrace during trading is week hands and day traders exiting positions, and then you'll see the price go up again with a new influx of big money and the pattern repeats. This is because if big money/instos just bought up all the sell orders with their entire stake it would blow the stock up 100%’s in one sale and they would pay way more then they had to if they didn’t stagger in. Sure retail are also jumping on at the same time and selling but the meteoric rise isn’t due to retail or day traders. This is important as the instos won’t be taking positions to sell them off, they will be holding and creating new levels of support as the “weak hands” create small retracements in the share price.

If the stock had risen in a day or 2 then you could give more credit to it being short term, but imo the activity seen until now has been typical of larger players acquiring a position. feel free to correct me or flame but I’ll be holding this one for next 6 months until PFS has been competed and I believe we won’t even be thinking about 20c let alone closing at 10c. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $154.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.3¢ $203.0K 1.759M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 281283 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 227890 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.