ASN 9.52% 11.5¢ anson resources limited

ASN Chart, page-150

1. 982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Thank you Beisha, I only offer compliments where they're due, and I appreciate your input. Thank you.

I did expect that the technicals in the ASN would be sharply overbought, fundamentally of course is another story. The effort made to keep it down late yesterday was a losing battle, but not surprised today that the efforts started early, and as you stated it could have some type of pullback. Good to have an announcement regarding the Bull project, and again I'm not surprised in the slightest that they would mention the Bull project at some point very soon. There it is.

Now here is where it gets tricky, today the announcement reinforced the fundamentals of ASN moving forward, granted they're doing so on quite a number of fronts, but forward none the less. This is where FA and TA meet, and it's where the TA might be used against the novices who expect a larger pullback, while today's announcement could have done a number of things.
    1. I was thinking it may have prevented a much larger pullback.
    2. I was thinking it may have also prevented a move much higher on speculation (remembering that it would have only taken us closer to a more accurate value.)

The news is welcomed and also expected. The price move higher is vindication for those who knew it was ridiculously low. Now, this is not financial advice in the slightest, I only wish that in these difficult times we all can have a win. Don't fall for the games here, because it is still being played with. My hope now though is that ASN can finally do away with the atrociously undervalued SPP history which has given the game players a lot of ammunition, and can now get to bringing the long term holders some real value for their long-suffering patience.

I note: Rogerthedodger with your average of 9.7 cents, and also Jack the Dog who clearly has a large holding. This puts ASN and how it has been handled into a much clearer context on how it has affected others who are here. I'm hoping that the unrealised value in the potential ASN has is finally getting closer to being realised.

All the best to all here.
    Don't fall for the games.

TOWB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $148.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $243.7K 2.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1031794 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 290407 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.