ASN 1.02% 9.7¢ anson resources limited

ASN Chart, page-1559

1. 982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Can't smell ya Chris2184. Actually appreciate a lot of what you have brought to us along the way, to here. And we all know there's plenty left to go, regardless of what the naysayers have been spewing in the months previous, not sure where some of them are now (probably feeling pretty green, rather than holding green).

Well that's it folks, as we come to the end of another episode of ASN's impotence hour for Friday trading. The market clearly sill hasn't got a clue what ASN has, and is simply dealing with it in a technical way.

A massive shout out to those who have both held long-term through the lows, to those who saw value and are already being rewarded for buying it at the lows. And especially to those who continue to hold and aren't shaken out by the recent volatility. This too shall pass. Even though ASN SP technically hasn't found any technical indicator as to where it wants to go this Friday, let us be thankful that it also didn't decide to venture into Idiocy SP territory at the end of this week. That we can be thankful for, I know I am.

I think we might just close into clown SP territory again today 8.8-8.9 cents. This could give us the low of 8.5 cents on Monday and hold there before a spring board effect through 10 with little trouble. A close above 9 cents today and expect the beginning of the week to be a continuation of "Oh ahhhhh I dunno....."

All the very best all holders.

TOWB
    Last edited by The One With Brains: 05/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $125.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.3¢ 9.7¢ $166.8K 1.692M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 492999 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 153458 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.