ASN 0.00% 12.5¢ anson resources limited

ASN Chart, page-166

1. 982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    I agree Stevo111, they have some work to do on that front for sure. However, if they do manage to fill in the gaps while waiting for the flagship resource PFS stuff to finally move along, by having a look at the low-cost exploration and take advantage of current market sentiment then they may just be able to raise funds at multiples of current price to do the extra work to set up this multi-mineral portfolio.

Having said that, I am dead against even thinking about finding it acceptable to raise funds again anywhere near these low prices. We've had enough of that crap here. And I'm only a holder as of earlier this year, but have watched it play out over years. So longer-term holders, like you Stevo.? I can't imagine how frustrated you, or indeed any other long term holders would feel with yet another cap raise like these last two.

They certainly need to clear up their direction. Hopefully soon, their activities will find something that assists them in this endeavor. Gold near CHN is not a bad way to attempt this.

TOWB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $167.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $60.72K 456.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 324651 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 359991 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.