ASN 1.05% 9.6¢ anson resources limited

@Mark1955 There is lots of news to come before then, how much it...

1. 1,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 886
    @Mark1955 There is lots of news to come before then, how much it is already factored in, time will tell. I think most should have a positive impact on SP as, while expected, the market likes confirmation and they are neccessary steps towards funding/offtakes etc.

1. Revised PEA to include Li2CO3 production plant in Stage 1 (by end Q1)

2. Well re-entry approvals to significantly boost the Indicated resource (anticipated by end Q1, but dependent on BLM).

3. Interim battery testing results (I recall the ann saying 4-5 months for complete testing, interim data by end of Q1)

4. Completed PFS (may come soon after revised PEA, maybe wait to incorporate new well re-entry data, coy hasn't been clear on this point. Its welladvanced, regardless)

5. Approvals and drilling plan for Bull Project

Thats just a few off the top of my head. I expect another week or 2 of this sideways movement, then some price appreciation through March in anticipation of various info expected by end Q1. That should also give the TA enough time to reset for the next run (daily MACD the main indicator I'm looking to settle further)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.001(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $124.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.9¢ 9.6¢ $20.57K 212.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 502667 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 9944 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.