ASN 1.30% 7.8¢ anson resources limited

ASN Chart, page-1835

1. 982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    As we've covered during the last few weeks, ASN failed to breech and then hold above 10.5 cents, which indicated a sell down to mid to low 8's. It should be of no surprise to those who frequent here, that this has been discussed. And now, as expected it has occurred. However, a hold above 8 cents is required to avoid an Idiocy SP event which will almost certainly cause a slightly longer period before the uptrend can continue. Holding above 8 cents should see us moving back to challenge the relatively weak resistance of 10.5/11 cents. Falling into Idiocy SP territory under 8 cents will increase the strength of the 10.5/11 cents resistance level. We don't want this.

Right now ASN is primed, and I like it. But it wants to hold steady here at worst, or make a move higher very shortly for a better medium term outcome. I'm encouraged also that the volume has all but mostly dried up around these levels. A special shout out to anyone who was patient enough to wait for the inevitable sell down after resistance at 10.5 cents was confirmed. I agree with Chris2184 that this has become a great level for buying in, or back in (if one sold on or near the recent high).

And finally to the 'peanut gallery' have a read back through the posts from mid to late last year to read some of the material shared by the more learned here. And compare where we are now, with the reasoning that was shared back then, to confirm who has been consistently accurate along the way. There are quite a few to name, but if one has been following for a while, one will know who they are anyway.

All the very best.

TOWB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.