ASN 0.00% 9.6¢ anson resources limited

I was critical of this stock few months back, rightly so as they...

1. 2,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 716
    I was critical of this stock few months back, rightly so as they made a mess of the CR when we had upward trend, but we have understand that these kind of company needs money, they will have to go for capital raise to progress, we are having similar upward trend now, If you corelate chart of 2018 and todays chart, it exactly fits into next leg up, and in 2018 we saw it reach 0.30 after a small hiatus and fell massively due to not meeting the over expectation of the market, now we do not have that burden of PPM, that's all done and dusted, its a different beast now, but challenges are different as well.

PEA 1st iteration is complete - 2nd iteration in progress ( need to hear from BBB soon)

PFS - This will take some time, if we go by what LKE have, we will be in a very good position

DFS - This will need money, there will be CR, unless Chia steps up and spares few coin

The great plant it self - I guess by then we will be big pockets radar, easy investment (if we can prove above), I am pretty sure BBB might have few names in mind and also he might have approached few already

Offtakes - Need to get interest out in market, we should reinvigorate previous offtakes, at least speak with them and send news to market that they are still interested or signed re agreement with them, this will put this share on rocket to moon (rather to Mars), while talking about Mars, go after Tesla, and don't leave them until they says yes ….

Novonix - We will know soon with LKE , this will start the rocket …. I am confident we are covered in this space, no issues there as its already proven

Bull will be a big ice on cake, if we get a hint that we have at least 10 to 20 percent of what CHN has, we will reach 0.5 before all of the above

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $124.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.8¢ 9.5¢ $178.7K 1.856M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 750724 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 111500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.