ASN 0.00% 7.5¢ anson resources limited

ASN Chart, page-1856

1. 982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Rest assured I'm not a chartist. Although I know I seem to find my way to the chart thread a lot. I do enjoy Beisha's chart posts as it gives me some updated idea on what the chartists are seeing, which obviously does work for many, or they wouldn't do it, and they make some money. Although I will note that charts often trigger some to sell far too early. My calls that I make are much more an understanding of Psychology than just charts. Charts do form a part of this understanding of the psychology. Thus they prove better than a crystal ball. I called the top of 15 cents on the day it occurred without the use of charts, but merely understanding of the trading action and trader psychology. It has taken years to get this far, and I'm by no means an oracle. But I'm doing just fine with things, steady as I go.

All of the above is why I say, "Never block out others thoughts and opinions until you can discount them 100%."

And it's why I encourage everyone to be careful about who they block and for what reasons. 9/10 times or greater it will because one couldn't handle the truth another was sharing. Hence my tag line underneath.

All the very best.

TOWB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $101.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.7¢ 7.3¢ $249.0K 3.337M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 454235 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 23000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.