ASN 8.33% 13.0¢ anson resources limited

Well we closed below 7 cents, on 6.9 cents and that's all the...

1. 982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Well we closed below 7 cents, on 6.9 cents and that's all the market needed to signal that the ASN price is headed below Idiocy price once again. I hope the longer term people around ASN can see the patterns in the SP by now. This last rise was epic considering the extra shares on issue since the last significant rise before. Now just as I stated that 1.85 cents was an unacceptable capital raising price last year after we had hit 5.2 cents just prior. Any raising in the 5 cents level after our rise to 15 cents would be equally Idiotic.

Now just before the likely culprits who rush to shut down any cap raising talks, flood the forum and shoot me down. I'm not suggesting that ASN needs funds yet, because they don't. But, if a raising does occur in the 5 cents range in the coming 6 months sometime after we had such an opportunity to capitalise on strong sentiment last month. Well it will reveal that ASN management still have plenty to learn. Now I realise that there's plenty of news to come out in the next 6 months, and it's my hope that this news prevents what I just covered. ASN is now much more in the spotlight than it was last year and I guess the year before that. Now is the time to act strongly, concisely, and with conviction in order to take full advantage of what the market is offering. At this stage it starts to look like they have allowed momentum to be lost once again.

It's really time to break the shackles and let ASN become what it can be. Timing is everything in business, you've just got to strike while the iron is hot. This now is the true test.

All the very best

TOWB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $167.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.3¢ $246.2K 1.938M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 56101 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 270228 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.