ASN 1.02% 9.7¢ anson resources limited

ASN Chart, page-413

1. 4,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3104
    Love your enthusiasm mate, when we get back to 7.8c I’ll be the first to join the party.

GLTA, sector is a shit fight at the moment. lithium crawling up from its two year low, Bromine and gold still rising.

Within two years anything battery oriented is bound to go nuts. Many pluses ahead for diversification, but it really comes down to how these resources are capitalised and managed.

It sure looks to me like a lot of eggs in the hand at the moment, I like scrambled eggs but only for breakfast, not in my portfolio.

I know a lot of you have great confidence in BBB, mine has been in the washing machine for years, I just keep hitting the bubble wash button hoping what’s in the machine will come out better than it first went in.

Once again I’ll say that I’ve never sold a single share in ASN and have a lot of faith in it’s future given the prospects on hand.

Butt the one thing I’ll add is the fact that the money I have in ASN has depreciated nearly 60%. My last three stocks over the last year are up 281%, 115%,and 53%. They are offsetting my paper losses on this and other lithium stocks.

If ASN, AGY, GLN, and good old GXY finally hit a home run I’ll be laughing. The others are already on fire.

Good luck team, surely this old puppy is due a huge update, just need to see some decisive discussions, and decisions to be made over which assets we are really concentrating on.

GLTA, holding strong at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $125.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.3¢ 9.7¢ $166.8K 1.692M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 492999 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 153458 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.