ASN 0.00% 13.0¢ anson resources limited

ASNOC at that time was very close to being in the money and I...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 851
    ASNOC at that time was very close to being in the money and I would argue was not overpriced, particularly with the remaining time value don’t take me the wrong way - I’ve made way more bags on options than heads , however I think many don’t understand the maths of valuing them whereas I might put 500k in heads I do limit my options to no more than 20k , simply because of time - sometimes where u think a stocks value will be at a point in the future , it doesn’t happen at your pre perceived timeframe-EG An EPA / license etc may get held up , and if the option isn’t in the money- it’s xxxx - whereas the heads you can hold indefinitely 90% of options expire worthless is ASNOD overvalued at 8 cents? To me yes - to others no Will buying ASNOD make someone money- most likely yes - but will it make as much if it was purchased at ( what I would say is) fair value- no 28 cents break even fir ASNODw - 18 months to go - you need to be banking on a head price of 36 cents plus and no one knows how much dilution ( if any ) to fund these projects - and therein is what I’m referring to above in terms of delays and curve balls options are a leveraged punt - heads are investing each to their own

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $167.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $84.56K 662.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 79603 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 350385 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.