ASN 6.90% 13.5¢ anson resources limited

ASN Chart, page-4822

1. 982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    It's an odd thing to suggest that in order to bother posting something we ought to take joy in it. I often post on threads with thoughts of downturns in prices. There's no joy in that unless one is hoping to find a chance to top up or get in. Having said that, the ones to be listening to are those who are consistently correct and make the calls even if they go against the grain in the current environment at that time.

So, those with opinions that are consistently shown to be correct with hindsight bring value. That's why they're here and they post. Those who post replies to the contrary because it makes them uncomfortable reveal that they must just be gambling and don't want anything to make them feel uncomfortable about their punt.

I know that will be a little too common sense for some, but that's ok. Just because we hold, doesn't mean we shouldn't be realistic (that it may go down again before it goes up), in fact it actually means that we should be careful to be even more so. Had I have used my brain more I would have increased my free carried holding by 70% by short selling in November and returning in December. How then is suggesting the price might fall of detriment.?

Pot shots aren't pot shots when they hit the mark. And that's for anyone who might be thinking along these lines but hasn't spoken up too.

All the very best.

TOWB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.010(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $174.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $138.2K 996.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 540592 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 200230 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.