ASN 0.00% 12.0¢ anson resources limited

And I appreciate your reply as well. I could have been and was...

1. 982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    And I appreciate your reply as well. I could have been and was called out quite a bit for the "up-ramping" "down-ramping" with ASN quite a while ago pre 5 cents. And a little since. Strange how it went the way I said I thought it would. Strange also to see where we are now since that time.

I read almost every post on the stocks I hold and many in threads of stock I don't yet own, or did own. so I am well aware of what has been said. And the only reason I said anything to begin with was because I hadn't seen anything wrong with the content of said poster. Regardless of how many times they posted. Could post that content 100 times in one week (while that would be excessive) it wouldn't make it any less valid in the current environment.

I haven't felt the need to mention these concerns, because I have set myself up with what I want to hold, and I have acknowledged that the concerns were already raised. An echo isn't required by me on each point I agree with. The main point is it is raised and it has been here already.

All the very best to all holders, may we all win long term.

TOWB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $154.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $240.1K 1.995M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 246348 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 530036 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.