ASN 1.02% 9.7¢ anson resources limited

ASN Chart, page-4868

1. 5,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2609

Fact- the world is Craving Lithium!
    The news today with the Ukraine kicking Rio out and stopping their Lithium mine progress, will have long lasting repercussions for the industry.
    ‘Even greater shortage'

At full capacity, the Jadar mine was expected to produce 58,000 tonnes of refined battery-grade lithium carbonate a year, making it Europe's biggest lithium mine by output.
    Experts said the world's shortage of lithium had been forecast to last for another three years at least, but with the cancellation of the Jadar project, the shortfall would now last for several years.’

Lithium prices have gone ballistic- you only have to check pricing in China or even PLS sales/ Share Price.

ASN may just be in the industry to weather the financial storms- whether it be lithium, bromide, uranium… the potential is huge.
    Who’s to say Rio and others won’t have eyes on what ASN has - but with upgrades and being in the right jurisdiction- lots to like moving forward.
    Grabbed another 400K today- thanks to the US for helping me there.
    Big one for me moving forward is ASN expansion of resource, and within the industry, T/O and scarcity will drive the lithium price and Share Prices.
    Supply & Demand101
    https://edition.cnn.com/2022/01/21/business/rio-tinto-serbia-lithium/index.html
    Last edited by Kotaredrew: 22/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $125.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.3¢ 9.7¢ $166.8K 1.692M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 492999 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 153458 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.