ASN 1.33% 7.4¢ anson resources limited

ASN Chart, page-5845

1. 2,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 843
    interesting how many shares are being sacrificed to create this atmosphere, I guess many of them were hedging for the delay in Tetra deal news (with previous pattern of ASN) , close to 5 million of them were traded today that means either its the sacrifice to get weak hands to sell or the traders who were betting on Tetra news for quick buck bailed out today...

Idea is that ASNs historical pattern and complexity around deals, if you look at the pattern of comments in the forum its not just random, they are following a pattern and hedging their positions on ASNs so called incompetency towards anything tangible progress and irresponsible CRs.

Silver lining is they are also not sure (this group of people or instos or sophs - I will explain this bit later) , if they were sure about ASN missing target you would see a spike in shorts, if this group shorts this share and ASN kills the pattern then all these sob Sunis, faargs, LDs etc will be in nickers...

Another angle is ASN is kept at this level for the sophs by a group of people so that when ASN does a CR these sophs can get them at less price and with impending news they can make 100 % profit on their investment, looking at the news train anybody would suspect that.

Either ways hoping ASN breaks the previous pattern and penny drops for this company.... and I am close to cracking top 20....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $100.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 7.4¢ $152.1K 2.044M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 222565 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 176934 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.