ASN 1.03% 9.8¢ anson resources limited

ASN Chart, page-5903

1. 5,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2679
    Must admit I’m not sure on that one… it’s funny- chartists can often see a negative or a positive in any chart.
    My biggest positive with ASN is the number of great fundamentals this stock shows atm.
    Biggest drivers being potential of huge improvements in DFS & Jorc, being in the right jurisdiction- especially within US critical material needs, having strong lithium, bromine, etc, resources.
    All pointers suggest that ASN is in for a huge rerate- and the potential is to be one of the biggest lithium/bromine suppliers in the US in a few years time.
    Company very positive, has been delivering on its promises and all Anns point to an easy doubling of your money- 30c SP in a very short space of time, with terrific chance to be a Disallowed in just a few short years.
    So, as far as charts go- it looks like we’re in for a great ride- and the fact that Instos are buying in, it’s an easy hold for me.
    The day you sell, will probably be the day the Co delivers a lithium or bromine offtake or finance, or strong DFS or great resource expansion.
    Interesting to see that retail the ones selling, as I see quite a few bags in a short time!
    But, not over the line yet- all imo!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.001(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $125.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 9.9¢ 9.6¢ $89.34K 912.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 453196 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 100432 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.