ASN 8.70% 10.5¢ anson resources limited

ASN Chart, page-6431

1. 3,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732
    Although I do somewhat agree with what you are saying. I also grow tiresome of the constant dribble about how stupid people are for selling.

Now one here knows why they are selling. Nor do they know what they are doing with the funds. If someone sold at 45c, and bought back in at 25c, I would hardly call the "idiots" ...

The world is facing a potential economic crisis, being critical of people who may take that threat a little more seriously than others, do not deserve to be constantly ridiculed by holders who are staying firm. Everyone makes their own choices and folk should respect that. They will live and die by their sword. Given the amount of STUPID people selling from 47c down, with a SP of 28.5c that sounds very rich indeed.

Not specifically targeting you TOWB - But all you read on ASN threads atm is non holding down rampers, trouble makers, and then loyal holders criticising the choices of people who have sold. ASN is 3 years away from production, Bruce has locked in the money we need until FID .. So who bloody cares what yesterday, today and tomorrow holds!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $135.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $96.94K 867.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 977838 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 109322 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.