ASN 0.00% 10.5¢ anson resources limited

It is a little difficult to cover all of what you said above in...

1. 982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    It is a little difficult to cover all of what you said above in your reply to me Suni. I've never overtly called anyone anything on here. I know you did say you weren't targeting me per say but you did use my post to reply to.

Selling my whole holding in the 40's is what I did do as ASN was absolutely over cooked at the moment. I also did buy back in per my post the other day. how did I work it out. I used my own method and worked out where the Clown levels and Idiocy levels were and chose my buy in accordingly.

Now some might take exception to my terminology and that's fine. However, as per my posts from earlier this year I place the clown level at 12 cents and the Idiocy level at 10 cents. Just count the number of times those prices got hit and think of all who sold out at those levels and never got back in. I'd be hoping they found other places to put their currency to replicate the value they could have gotten just by holding a little longer.

So, conclusion. With the benefit of hindsight, (or perhaps foresight for some) selling in the Clown and Idiocy levels previously was just that. Sorry not sorry, as I called it as we've gone along. My method is far from infallible, but it's worked just fine for ASN. We're currently sitting over 150% up on the previous Idiocy SP Event Price level. I'd say that confirms what I was sharing at that time.

As such I've never implied that selling recently and buying back in down here was 'stupid' as that's exactly what I did do. I am implying that these levels are Idiocy levels. Selling now is just falling prey to the same games played back in the 10-12 cent range. It really is just that simple. Quite likely many who got bitten last time will be getting bitten again.

Anyway soldier on everyone. We live with our own choices after all. I ultimately want the smaller investors to win on this one and have said so since back in 2020 at 2 cents. I wouldn't be calling out the BS manipulation if I didn't care.

All the very best to all holders.

TOWB
    Last edited by The One With Brains: 28/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $135.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $381.1K 3.743M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 545227 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 345234 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ 2679117
Last updated 15.45pm 26/04/2024 ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.