ASN 0.00% 12.0¢ anson resources limited

I am new here, and I also see the negative price trend of last...

1. 1,001 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    I am new here, and I also see the negative price trend of last years. And I understand that many were hit hard by that here. On the other hand I see real progresses here. Timing is crucial in the exploration sector and I am concerned that it´s the best now both for the Bull and Paradox project. Uranium will also have bright days later this year already. The fact, that management applied for a re-entry in September for the Paradox project tells me, that they have a good sense of timing. The project will roll on in the best possible high-demand driven environment. And what do they do in the mean time?

"While the Plan of Operation is being assessed, the company is developing low-cost exploration programs for its other projects" - This was in September, and they really did: both Bull and Utah showed good progresses.

These boys are gaining company value. Good news are expected both in Bull and Paradox projects.

The uptrend of ASN will soon become obvious to anyone. Accumulation shows in price with some delay, but then remarkable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.