ASN 4.00% 13.0¢ anson resources limited

"NEVER fall in love with a stock. ALLWAYS lock in profits"...

1. 3,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    "NEVER fall in love with a stock. ALLWAYS lock in profits" (sic)

I detest these sort of comments. Throw away lines at best - what do they really mean?? TA jargon!

Firstly, I guarantee that people who have made their fortunes from particular stocks do ABSOLUTELY LOVE those stocks.... so they should!! And as for locking in profits... what does that mean??? 1% profit in a day?? 2% profit in a week?? 5% profit in a month?? 10% profit?? 50%?? 200%??? confused.pngrolleyes.png

I say... LOVE YOUR STOCKS (that way you maximise your research and education about them) AND CHOOSE WHATEVER and WHENEVER ROI (PROFIT) SUITS YOU (based on your knowledge, risk appetite and circumstances) - not advice and purely my opinion.

Several times now you have claimed that you said to "sell" or "take profits" at 30c - "I seen the light when I called a sell at 30c." ??? I call BS.... you have never said this. Please post a copy of when you said this.

Now today you have said to @SAAB02 ... "read back and I called a buy at 19c" - SORRY, BUT I can't find where you ever said THIS either??? Once again, please post a copy.

I love a tall story but I can't stand straight out lies in an attempt to make yourself look better than someone else.... very unbecoming IMO.

If you're going to lie, you need a good memory... but again, this is just IMO AND DYOR AND FYI ETC ETC. what.png

Here's what you HAVE ACTUALLY said...
    16/2/23 "I said 17c and should come into play..has to hold there or its 10c" AND "If hits 15c below I might jump on"
    17/2/23 "a gamble would be buy now, a buy at 17c would be less risky..A good trader will wait until it turns"
    20/2/23 "jumped on 19c this morning"

Hmmmm??

...and let's not forget this pearl of wisdom on 24 January:
    "sorry was driving/ txting...still obvious yhough" (sic)

By far the most unflattering post I've seen on HC.

Enough said.
    Good luck to us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $167.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $175.2K 1.335M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19999 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 795599 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.