ASN 0.00% 9.6¢ anson resources limited

ASN Chart, page-806

1. 4,982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3104
    I’ll take 4.7 as a starting point, there’s a 90% chance of a hangover tomorrow, if not we are back in the race.

Anybody else willing to throw some odds on the table, been here three years and seen all seasons on whatever is on net flicks.

Ive seen enormous gains on some lithium stocks, just maybe ASN is getting ready to give some long suffering investors some payback.

I really don’t care if it’s gold, lithium, bromine, uranium, copper, tin, silver, or a special spot in the next muppet movie.

I’ve held this stock since 11c and have an average of around 7.7c. It’s a decent investment So I obviously want the stock to do well.

I understand exactly where we are, I also now know exactly how Bruce works, and he does it pretty well.

Under extreme pressure he is trying to build up the company, we’ve been through the lithium doldrums, and thus he looked at other products out of the paradox wells.

As the company states they are a mineral company that continues to explore possibilities around the world.

I’m giving BBB a large reprieve to get at least one of these projects to fruition.

Best wishes to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $124.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.8¢ 9.5¢ $178.7K 1.856M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 750724 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 111500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.