ASN 2.15% 9.1¢ anson resources limited

LOL .... "frick frickety frick frick" .... I agree BEOT are...

1. 9,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2196
    LOL .... "frick frickety frick frick" .... I agree BEOT are definitely in control . Global X increasing its holdings by almost 13 million in ASN all the while retail selling on the cheap(rolling my eyes) , you can only say it so many times , so many retail are relying either on TA for small pumps regardless of what they say or are on speculative pumps again "despite what they say" but real investing and real money takes time because :
    A) even on sticks with good liquidity it takes time to accumulate a decent position and it also takes a decent amount of time to exit so sustained news cycles are also needed and this takes time .
    B) to choose the right stock to complete this task TA despite what many say is "fricken" useless at best a snap shot for multiple entry points and multiple exit points what is important to facilitate such a long cycle is the STORY or FA and being part of that story and help nurture it also to fruition CRs is very important that's why most that have done this hard work in ASN are currently buying "because they know" where as others are complaining stressing on the verge of dumping out of fear or already gone .
    It's not for the faint hearted that's for sure , I only have so much more to put in to ASN so I'm wheeling and dealing atm to make that happen before it really moves .
    Warmest Regards TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.002(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $117.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.3¢ 9.1¢ $119.7K 1.310M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101927 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 37677 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.