ASN 3.45% 14.0¢ anson resources limited

I think a few people are getting carried away with their...

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I think a few people are getting carried away with their confirmation bias. The fact is, ASN management are doing very well. The company have multiple global opportunities, seem to be measured in their progress, have decent cash reserves and the upside is huge. I think part of the problem is that the progress is slower then we hoped for and I think back to last year when we were hoping for the "$ by xmas" fantasy. This together with the chartists claiming the double doji, cup n handle, head and shoulder mumbo jumbo that always appears to be crystal ball reading to me ( chartists feel free to retort). The fact is, ASN is a well managed, multi resourced exploration company that is only 1 announcement away from leaping well past the current SP to God knows where. There's a little truth in what HI says ( though his condescending vibrational higher than thou communications makes him sound like... well " my friend" read between the line!) Overall TT , Chris etc have legitimate claims to where this is going - based on Fundamentals.
    Overall, why do have faith in what we invest in? FUNDAMENTALS- and ASN are proving themselves to have solid fundamentals with solid management. So holders- keep this in mind and believe this horse as a long way to run if you have the patience to sit it our. If not, sell up and get out if you need the money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $180.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $175.2K 1.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 592676 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 272501 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.8¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.93 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ 852920
Last updated 15.51pm 04/06/2024 ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.