ASN 5.00% 10.5¢ anson resources limited

Asn charting, page-829

1. 2,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 365
    If chart can make you rich, chart can make everybody rich, that's very simple.

I don't want to talk too much, this is very obviously, simple and easy understanding.

Did you see any so-called chart professional become very rich? Did you? I doubt if you can find a chart professionals become rich, they even don't need to write the book to earn money, am I clear enough?

Different people have different explanation, that's another doubt from chart analysis. Share market need certain answer, right or wrong, black or white, if there is no certain answer, why you need it?

Also, you sold ASN for such a good fundamental, how can you say chart is right?

I don't want to say more, if ASN everything followed management timetable, you would slap your face for selling so early.

Last, chart cannot make you earn big money, I am very sure about this.

Buy a good company and hold, this is the only way to earn big money, even 2008 financial crisis, you still don't need to worry, coz the company is good, which will support SP recovery. Same SA real-estate market, good location house always recovery first and quick.

DYOR
    Last edited by newbie2016: 12/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $135.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $361.4K 3.482M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 614025 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 118845 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.