ASN 0.00% 12.0¢ anson resources limited

So samples needed again for offtakers and 253ppm also recorded...

1. 9,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2104
    So samples needed again for offtakers and 253ppm also recorded from memory I think that's CZ31 . So not sure where I stand on whether it's positive or negative as not enough info in it but here's my 2 cents :
    1) generate samples from the LC stilages that were taken away last year .Well this could be positive as Customers are happy with terms if product is ok , or it could be lack of trust and in turn stalled negotiations due to unknowns like product samples , I'm leaning to point 1 as ASN have already created samples for customers a couple of times in the past so I'm assuming this is for consistency over all entries just like they did the LC CC Sunresin testing earlier in the year on the new CZs and the Mississippian .
    2) Continue to expand the resource again 2 ways to take this the customers don't want to deal with small amounts of supply and be forced into auction type environments to lock-in supply , or the shear volume of interest is driving the ASN management to push for more resources to in turn supply more on an annual basis .
    So to conclude with announcements I think it's doubtful that we will see anything binding before EOFY and IMHO I more than ever think that when we do see binding announcements it will be at a far larger scale than what we had last year . Warmest regards TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $154.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $134.0K 1.120M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 920532 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 86881 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.