ASN 0.00% 13.0¢ anson resources limited

unfortunately I couldn’t agree more- I wish I could refute,...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 851
    unfortunately I couldn’t agree more- I wish I could refute, however I’ll agree and add - how long has burnvoir been involved in our financing ? Too bloody long with no results- not even “we’ve received term sheets “ from xyz and abc and are working through those now !
    we had our DFS out last year- imo plenty of time to get offtake
    whilst some companies promote that they are doing blah blah as per above- Bruce tends to wait until the fat lady is singing ( no disrespect intended- just a saying)and imo loses any SP creap that could be had via the creation of excitement/ anticipation etc
    That said- it’s been noted here and I’m sure I’ve agreed that Bruce is no bluff and a very straight shooter , which brings me to our media relations- WTF are they doing- nothing I’ve seen thus far - happy to be corrected on that btw
    i like I’m sure many others have a holding of options that according to previous timelines should be well in the money by now, which unfortunately they are not and cutting it very fine

I believe a thorough and detailed update is warranted, outlining precisely where negotiations are at , with regards to
    western drilling ( commenced yet ? , completion expected ??)
    govt loan and / or grant
    funding - have we received term sheets yet ?
    offtakes
    permits
    our western Australian assets

none of the above imo were elaborated enough in the last quarterly- with some of the above subjects getting lip service via 1 sentence

don’t get me wrong- I’m adding, but it can give you a few 2nd thoughts when there are questions and timeline extensions without explanation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $167.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 13.0¢ $70.61K 543.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 176234 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 18096 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.