ASN 2.60% 7.5¢ anson resources limited

ASN General Discussion, page-12394

1. 3,324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 787
    The answers were elementary. Sorry been busy. Sorry not really our fault, other entities. Sorry.

Potentially have billions is the key word. 2 lots of potential better than 1. SP would also reflect that. Any time you add value never a bad thing in my eyes. Again, drill program and assays is not hard. That in itself is a year for ASN. Given the assay results make the next move from there.

In regards to your commentary and opinions. Do as you wish. I am not here to subject posters to a certain type of thinking. They can decide things for themselves and communicate any opinions they wish. You learn who says what. Who you can take seriously and who you do not.

I just mainly feel for those who put in hard earned money at the height of the pump 38c + and also the option holders who were essentially mislead by management. Goal posts move and timelines are liquid and non binding but when you verbally say in an interviews "Off-takes are imminent" I find that pretty grubby act to holders which management will not take any responsibility unfortunately besides an unlucky and sorry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.