ASN 7.14% 11.3¢ anson resources limited

I agree with you that ASN will be sold before going to...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I agree with you that ASN will be sold before going to production. As TT has previously argued its intrinsic value goes beyond Lithium. In turn, I have argued for ASN to broaden its holdings to further increment its market value. If you go back to its original JV with Voyageur, the company has expanded substantially. Thus, taking over PA's hole-in-the-donut was smart. I believe that doing a deal with American Potash also makes sense. This company in April was practically broke with about $200K in current assets($150K cash) and about $150K in liabilities. Recently, a company insider singly subscribed a $1 million private placement taking his ownership to 7%.
    American Potash prior to the last placement had a deal with LiK a private Houston venture firm which failed because LiK failed to come up with the $3 million for the 4000 hectares. More details of the terms and conditions follow:

“To earn a 70% interest in the Project, LiK a private Houston-based exploration company, must now:

• make cash payments of $150,000 (USD) (received).

• -advance $3 million USD to the Company by April 28, 2023, to be used exclusively for permitting and drilling the first exploratory well under the supervision of a mutually agreed upon top-tier industry consultant.

• complete two separate Pre-Feasibility Studies; one for lithium and one for potash, evaluating a minimum of six mineral leases or claims within the Project by December 31, 2024.

• commission a valuation of the Project by an independent, mutually agreed upon third-party, to be delivered 90 days from the completion date of the Pre-Feasibility Studies; and

• in the event LiK is a publicly traded company with a market capitalization of more than one hundred million dollars ($100 million USD), transfer one million dollars($1millionUSD) worth of its common shares to the Company within forty-five days of completion of the Pre-Feasibility Studies and valuation of the Project.

Following completion of the above requirements, LiKwill be deemed to have earned a 70% interest in the Project. LiK maythen elect to acquire the remaining 30% from the Company by making acash payment based on the valuation, within 90 days of the date ofits completion. If LiK does not elect to purchase the remaining 30%,the parties will then enter into a joint venture to further developthe Project.

The Option Agreement applies only to the Company’s11 State of Utah mineral leases and 128 Federal placer mining claims,and excludes areas subject to the Potash Permit Applications whichare currently under final review by the BLM”.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.3¢
Change
0.008(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $145.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $196.9K 1.791M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 41095 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 370366 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.