ASN 1.33% 7.4¢ anson resources limited

ASN General Discussion, page-13507

1. 9,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2225
    There are lots of conspiracies I assume , I have asked and they said they would have preferred they exercised , and with out any thing else I will give the benefit of the doubt and say I don't think they really understood the impact that the SUWA thing would create , I think most things are in their control but that was one that wasn't and not enough respect was given IMHO regardless of any one persons opinion .
    No doubt ASN will run and run hard BUT without an OTA it will all go backwards .Recently I offered my views to them regarding the OTA and other deals , explaining 5 years is a long time to wait for a PA deal don't get me wrong it's a great deal for shareholders (as I posted today) , but waiting for the SLAM DUNK deal could be a long long time and we are supposed to be fast tracking to production , I went on to say that in a short few months it will be the 1 year anniversary of ASN announcing they were courting OTAs and I wouldn't like to see the backlash if after a year no deal was Forthcoming the Optics on this would be very bad , they agreed and in that spirit I offered that in business the first deal is not always the best deal this doesn't mean you shouldn't strive for the best deal "you should" but maybe just maybe "make the best deal at the time " .
    Food for thought I suppose . Warmest Regards TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $100.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 7.4¢ $152.1K 2.044M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 222565 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 176934 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.