ASN 0.00% 8.8¢ anson resources limited

I disagree I think PLS resources are accounted for with the...

1. 9,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2203
    I disagree I think PLS resources are accounted for with the current operations and further expansion and current JV partnerships x 2 , recently there was a residual 300k Mt SC6 unaccounted for , if the CALIX JV is successful it will swallow this up , this leaves all known resources LOM accounted for so what next ?

A) purchase more spod resources and rinse and repeat like they've done in WA ? Well if they were going to do that they could have done this with PMT they did have a look apparently but obviously judging by PMT/ALB announcement thats not the case .Also something tells me PLS might be realising that HR ESG maybe becoming an issue .

B) they've clearly stated repeatedly that they want to invest in down stream projects and each time they've said this hardrock has been obviously missing from the statements so considering they already have an interest in a "downstream" LiOH plant and a "mid stream" LiCl demo plant a down stream LCE plant seems like the likely addition especially considering LCE rather than LiOH is preferred for Lithium Iron phosphate batteries which are what are going to be the bulk product in North America .Also consider this before you scoff at the logic:

1) LiCl with SC6 is in Australia to serve CHINA car manufacturing
    2) LiOH is in Korea to serve Korea/Japanese car manufacturing
    3) LCE as an investment option DERISKS PLS sales and PLS as a whole especially if it's in the US market which is where PLS are looking as Europe is a little bit asleep at the wheel .

So you see there far more positives than negatives for an ASN PLS alliance , it may not happen but I would be very surprised if BURNVOIR haven't floated it themselves to both parties .
    My posts aren't just throw away lines there's logic behind them and usually in my experience these type of scoffed at ideas are exactly the left field type of announcements that get delivered to market , leaving the "market" miles behind scratching its head .

AIMHO GLTAH DYOR TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $113.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.8¢ $100.9K 1.140M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 136755 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 45764 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.