ASN 4.76% 11.0¢ anson resources limited

Nice share TT. Their in-house DLE method is similar to Lilac and...

1. 1,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 884
    Nice share TT. Their in-house DLE method is similar to Lilac and they've been struggling with it for years after persisting to a full blown pilot stage. Now due to those sunk costs they keep flogging the lame horse and it hasn't improved, an evidenced by this DFS.

Although, I think you are being a it harsh on concs and resource size. 208kt reserves is 208kt bigger than ASNs reserves. Although that is set to change significantly in coming weeks for ASN following the LL deal. Average conc of 217mg/L is not amazing but still higher than Anson. But concs are not a great indicator of OPEX, and therefore economic feasibility, for DLE brine projects anyway.

I'll admit I'm starting to buy into your idea of an Anson-Lanxess connection potentially in the works. There are just too many 'crumbs' out there now, from this mediocre DFS to Fleming and a few other things in between. The anticipation of news over the next few weeks will be palpable but I'm starting to get that feeling in my bones that ASN is gonna have a blinder Q4 (Exclaimer: just finished a bottle of cab merlot to myself).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $141.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $84.14K 786.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 286817 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.