ASN 7.14% 11.3¢ anson resources limited

Today, I voted my2000 Legacy Lithium Corp. shares supporting the...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20

Today, I voted my2000 Legacy Lithium Corp. shares supporting the resolution to sell all the assets to ASN. Hopefully, at the forthcoming Special Meeting next 28/9 2/3's of the shares will be voted in support of the Purchase agreement. This approved transaction will finally eliminate the Donut's hole presently owned by Pan American Energy. Even thoug h ASN made an excellent deal, this actually represents a Win-Win transaction because it allows PA to focus on its two higher priorit yLi. projects in Nevada and Canada.

I have previously argued that ASN should acquire 100% of its JV with Voyageur,thus,eliminating another pesky neighbor. The purchase package could be similar to PA's deal but including a secure and reliable supply chain for Voyageur's future Iodine products. It is advantageous for ASN to help Voyageur succeed. Otherwise, ASN runs the risk of a large player with deep pockets in the radiology sector taking ove rVoyageur. Thus, this may be the ideal time to strike a deal becaus eVoyageur will need more capital to move forward its strategy to ente rthe radiology drug market in North America.

Specifically,Voyageur's strategic objective is to to become a fully vertically integrated radiology drug company by domestically producing its own minerals for radiology drugs, including barium sulfate,iodine, and carbonfullerene. Recently, Voyageur launched its first oral barium contrast agent in Canada. However, Voyageur announced this week that potential clients have requested the company to produce a full suite of products to allow them to make a seamless transition to Voyageur'sproduct line. In response to this client demand, Voyageur is currently formulating the next 3 products with Health Canada licenses. This means that Voyageur's funding needs have increased dramatically which may prove a challenge given that its market cap is around $5.4M US.

Last edited by argeliom: 15/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.3¢
Change
0.008(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $141.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $195.6K 1.779M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 41095 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 428588 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.32pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.