ASN 4.76% 11.0¢ anson resources limited

Anybody that believes I’m a pumper or has doubts as to where ASN...

1. 9,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2068
    Anybody that believes I’m a pumper or has doubts as to where ASN is going you need to watch this !!! Again not advice but definitely worth your time !!!!
    https://youtu.be/RRWeBfszxHE?si=IMj2B_xnnTmHmb7P
    WOW where do I start here’s a summary:
    1)For the Paradox Project ASN I had 50% of permits and will have all other permits before the end of 2023 .
    2)Tim Murray was visiting OEM battery component manufacturers in Japan specifically recently (IMHO PANASONIC)
    3)FEED document soon(we new this already) but OTAs are now expected with FEED this we didn’t know .
    4)ASN expects $1200 USD per Mt in disposal fees will be removed completely from OPEX payments this means the C1 OPEX costs will reduce to $3168 USD PMT which is outstanding and is a 31.7% decrease in OPEX I haven’t done the numbers yet but that improves the the base case NPV and IRR dramatically .
    5)ASN has forecasted 2 years payback of debt in the DFS but this change in OPEX would dramatically change this in anticipation of this Tim Murray states that it is management’s intention to add 2 more modules at the Paradox project and expand the base production from 10k MTpa to 30k MTpa that would equate due to a raise in PPM to a realised total of near enough to 40k MTpa ……..FMD
    6)Ultimately it is the intention of ASN management to float on the NASDAQ at this point to take advantage of US investors……

WOW WOW WOW I personally floated NASDAQ recently to management and I have been promoting a MEGAPLANT again and again and again ………. Feeling very satisfied right now .
    GLTAH Warmest Regards TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $141.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $84.14K 786.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 286817 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.