ASN 7.14% 11.3¢ anson resources limited

Early this year ASN could have acquired AP’s Li rights for less...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Early this year ASN could have acquired AP’s Li rights for less than it paid for LL. At the time of my 28/3 post calling for a deal, AP was truly broke. However, it was able to borrow $120k to keep functioning while it searched for any JV partner. After the failed JV attempt announced 5/23, AP was able to survive by closing a private placement for $1m in gross process.
    Thus, AP is no longer a beggar willing to sell its Li. rights for a pittance. Instead, it recently announced 3 exploratory wells to upgrade its Potash resource and define an initial Lithium, Bromine and Boron resource.
    Short term, I agree that ASN does not need AP’s grounds to proceed. However, from personal experience I am convinced that it is best for 1-2 Big Boys to dominate a basin as it is the case in the Atacama salar and the Mc Dermitt Caldera( note, a third ASX Mc Dermitt player will hit the market next week). Compare this situation with the Clayton valley basin and Tonopah’s North and South calderas where 15 or so pesky minnows limit the ability to expand and coordinate dealing with the locals.
    For the record, I do agree ASN is a journey. I am in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.3¢
Change
0.008(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $145.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $196.9K 1.791M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 41095 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 328588 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.