ASN 2.17% 9.4¢ anson resources limited

Zen jumped in early Aug and has added large parcels along the...

1. 3,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1589
    Zen jumped in early Aug and has added large parcels along the way.I am poised to buy a lot more. As an enviro investor, dad of two daughters, underwater photographer and scuba instructor I seek investment into companies that can make a pronounced difference to our fight against climate change. It’s what I call “give back” investing, ( I don’t like ESG as a term as it’s too broad) as my focus is as much about giving back and helping the earth as it is about making money. Naturally it fits into the green energy transition thematic or more specifically the battery metal thematic.

But don’t get confused by this angle, I am veteran private banker, analyst, debt advisor and hard nosed high conviction investor. Given my education was less neo classical economics and more political economics my speciality is the interplay between geopolitics and the market. Whilst I commonly use “normal” economic theory, I seek to understand the social and political influences that drive actions and behaviour to refine and inform my investment decisions. The point is that I invest to also make lots and lots of money through investing into great ideas & companies that are positioned to make big coin and do great things for the planet concurrently. Win for the planet, my kids and my own balance sheet.

ASN is a company that I am most impressed with and I will continue to accumulate as it see it as a strong LTH and compliments my portfolio of other battery metal, green energy metals etc u

Apologies for the long rant. I am bursting with excitement about ASN.

GLTAH. Not investment advice, DYODD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.002(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $121.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.8¢ 9.1¢ $270.0K 2.871M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 515338 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.