ASN 3.13% 15.5¢ anson resources limited

Well Chris, whomever dumped yesterday may turn out to be the...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 852
    Well Chris, whomever dumped yesterday may turn out to be the most informed astute investor OR the dumbest- only time will confirm
    As I’ve posted numerous times previously- imo it would take a massive set of gonads to short from 14 or sell . Imo anyone selling at 14 is desperate for cash and / or considerably short sighted
    14 has stood as a rock solid support for a very long time- it has been tested time and again- yet still bounces
    The play the last couple of days was to try and skirt the Xmas weak hands and they succeeded in getting a desperate to sell at 13.5 - TO NO AVAIL !!! - No SL”S were hit !!! There was NO strength in the move !!! and I suspect the orders will come in above 14 from now on ??
    Just my analysis of the picture- doesn’t mean I’m right, however to me that push below 14 is broken -
    If they want stock- I think they know time is not on their side
    They , their , etc etc does not refer to some conspiracy or anything sinister - it’s not some group or groups that operate in some back end black market as some would think - it is however professionals and the like minded that mentally cannot accept buying “at market “ as in their opinion “ paying full price is below them “
    Obviously this egotistical opinion only works for them in a static SP environment- which I think we all know is about to change
    I do luv watching them chase their tails when they get beaten, and have to chase the SP higher- the old FOMO
    Anyway - not a long time to wait now - ( I hope )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $200.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 17.0¢ 15.0¢ $843.3K 5.360M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 204087 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 32608 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.