ASN 8.33% 13.0¢ anson resources limited

yes- it’s interesting indeed- something I think a lot of these...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 851
    yes- it’s interesting indeed- something I think a lot of these so called experts don’t understand
    I recently changed all of our crews work tools to battery ( other than a couple which do require power)
    now that in itself was over 28 batteries!!!
    the reason- it’s cheaper and far more efficient- it removes the need for all of our older tools to b tested and tagged each month which costs time and money - not to mention the lost cost of wages if you are picked up onsite for out of date tags
    I know a lot of contractors have already got battery tools but there’s a enormous amount that don’t !! A very large market- and u can already see the manufacturers over the last few years are supplying more and more powerful batteries that are equivalent in most cases to corded power
    so people- a real example- just one example- lithium isn’t going anywhere- and imo the future shortage is very real
    now just have a think about your home products !! Your vacuum, your mop , your robot vacuum, even lawnmowers recently- sooner or later almost every product will be battery powered yet everyone focused on cars !!! Mmm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $167.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.3¢ $246.2K 1.938M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 56101 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 270228 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.