ASN 1.30% 7.8¢ anson resources limited

yes- it’s interesting indeed- something I think a lot of these...

1. 3,996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 876
    yes- it’s interesting indeed- something I think a lot of these so called experts don’t understand
    I recently changed all of our crews work tools to battery ( other than a couple which do require power)
    now that in itself was over 28 batteries!!!
    the reason- it’s cheaper and far more efficient- it removes the need for all of our older tools to b tested and tagged each month which costs time and money - not to mention the lost cost of wages if you are picked up onsite for out of date tags
    I know a lot of contractors have already got battery tools but there’s a enormous amount that don’t !! A very large market- and u can already see the manufacturers over the last few years are supplying more and more powerful batteries that are equivalent in most cases to corded power
    so people- a real example- just one example- lithium isn’t going anywhere- and imo the future shortage is very real
    now just have a think about your home products !! Your vacuum, your mop , your robot vacuum, even lawnmowers recently- sooner or later almost every product will be battery powered yet everyone focused on cars !!! Mmm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.