ASN 8.70% 10.5¢ anson resources limited

I'm a TA person too it has its merits it can help you to...

1. 9,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2054
    I'm a TA person too it has its merits it can help you to enter and exit more effectively this I will concede .
    The problem though is Peeps tend to use it way too much and stretch its reach beyond what it's capable of which is :- "forecasting in general" and
    "long term trends as a forecast"
    the past is not a measure of the future let alone a long term measure , THE PAST IS THE PAST .
    In addition what tends to happen to some peeps when they rely too heavily on TA is they GET LAZY believing everything sits within the mystical charts and nothing else is needed , but they realise that this faith is not enough and then they have to make a choice do the FA also which most say FARRRRRKK THAT or MORPH INTO A GRUB and try and sway sentiment their way positive or negative (mostly negative) .
    A or B ??
    Well nearly always it's B because they either lack the skill to hunt down the FA which more often than not means they lack the skill to analyse the TA also or because they've become so GRUBBY that they're personality excludes them from any collaboration to achieve it .
    Ultimately the end result for these so called grubs is taking a punt on a stock based on sketchy analysis and lurking around platforms like HC to what they can influence .
    Fear not their insular selfish nature allows them to be who they are and like it at the expense of others and as a result is evidenced in a lot of Gamblers in such behaviour materialising in extreme highs and extreme lows it's called BI-POLAR disorder .
    Any way I digress - TA yeah I like it it's a useful tool .

GM enjoy your coffee TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $135.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $96.94K 867.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 977838 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 109322 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.