ASN 4.55% 11.5¢ anson resources limited

ASN General Discussion, page-18314

1. 3,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 775
    I have no issues whatsoever with people asking questions.... "what will this do to our environment"... "what are the pros and cons of the project" ... etc

I'd prefer to suffer some delays arising from the concerns for the environment rather than witness the appalling environmental sins of the past.

We have no choice but to rely on management and more importantly, the ESG merits of the project.

We MUST EXPECT:
    - minority group activism
    - brain dead, slow moving bureaucratic bungling
    - people who will enter into a discussion with a preconceived notion of the "facts" (hmmmm).

This is the world we live in.

It is clear to me that management are at the tipping point of winning them all over... from:
    - the endorsement from Green River council
    - the interest shown by those present at the Utah Legislature preso
    - the reaction on the ground (e.g. Nathan the farmer)

Some people think that the addressing of grammar, spelling, punctuation, typos, etc is being unnecessarily pedantic. I personally think that in a private message between a small group, it doesn't matter too much. However, in the public domain as a company looking be a leader the DLE space, ASN MUST BE BETTER.

If the words and the delivery are wrong, then the message can VERY EASILY be misconstrued (see quote from Confucius).

If management can deliver the MESSAGE in a clear, precise and highly professional way, then people will trust that they can do the same with the PROJECT...... don't stuff this up gentlemen, please!!

Good luck to us all.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5949/5949412-85e3bd7508e918ad386c1fd3250aae30.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $141.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $101.1K 905.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 341400 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.37am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.