ASN 0.00% 13.0¢ anson resources limited

As I suspected the macro and Lithium sentiment from one day to...

1. 10,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2037
    As I suspected the macro and Lithium sentiment from one day to the next has nothing to do with yesterdays fall in price, as if it was why is the share price not back at 11 to 11.5 cents after the very strong rise in the Lithium sector in markets overnight, for this company it has always been about trader and broker manipulation, and you can see that within posting styles here on hotcopper, I can sense that some of the regular posters here have been trading this stock to death and keeping quite about it, that is also a big part of the problem.
    Me and my family have not sold any ASN shares for years, only have bought more and only buy more when we can sense that the manipulators are getting desperate in trying to get there shares back, and we believe that the greedy know it all's will lose in the end as I personally expect a sudden large gap up that will cost them in having to pay more to keep there holding at its highest level, just as the URA will have to do.
    Everything involves energy one way or the other, and I can feel some of the worst energy vampires here holding this stock that have done more harm than good, but that is changing as new shareholders start to buy in.
    IM expecting to see a rally here much sooner than latter, I also have been seeing regular numbers showing up quite often during the day and night, the number 7 for information and number 17 for the next price target over the short term.
    Ignore fear and listen to the heart to what is truly going on here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $167.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $70.53K 561.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 67091 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 852376 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.21 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.3¢ 334914
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.