ASN 3.70% 13.0¢ anson resources limited

I believe there is still a chance management can deliver share...

1. 3,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 715
    I believe there is still a chance management can deliver share holder value. Not as much as I originally expected and now with a much higher risk of failure due to multiple reasons. Mainly full permitting in the USA to mine. Do your research on the tangled webs of permitting. Each state and local govt have their own rules. Biden cannot fats track anything against individual states. Which is why the USA has become a terrible place for mining permits.

The quarterly is going to reveal a poor cash position. If you familiarise yourself with other lithium companies forced to raise in this environment the results are poor. ASN with its now large board and multiple fronts going cannot get away with a $5 mill raise anymore.

I am willing to wait and take advantage of certain pumps. Typically a large pump occurs before a CR. I will utilise that situation to reduce my exposure to ASN given the inability of management to deliver. Bruce can pick em, picks them good. He can't deliver a project. Let alone he tried to do it for 5 years mostly himself, hence how we got here ...

No on site demo, no permits, no off take and Bruce went for over $500mill and got a reality check. Now we have a large unproven board which over the last 12 months have announced little gains to justify their wage. I am sure they are working .. But only announcements we get is absolute garbage fluff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $167.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $251.7K 1.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 616233 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 19406 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ 1240861
Last updated 15.57pm 09/05/2024 ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.